new york math a$$

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Who reads this thing anyway?

To blog or not to blog, that is the question!

I hope to be back in March or so. I'll email you if you want the new address. For now, I'm going to pray for a snow day tomorrow.

10 Comments:

  • At February 12, 2006 3:43 PM, Blogger yomister said…

    Ack! I read this blog!

    You're an excellent writer and your observations about your school and teaching practice are highly relevant. Urban educators need to have a public voice, and your experiences and thoughts are a significant contribution.

    If you elect to publish again, please drop me an e-mail at yomister@gmail.com.

    Best wishes. And keep fighting the good fight.

    Jim

     
  • At February 12, 2006 6:07 PM, Blogger NYC Educator said…

    I read it too.

    Let me know if you come to your senses.

     
  • At February 13, 2006 8:19 PM, Blogger Nacho Lover said…

    hey, what's going on?!

    share the new address and the scoop! :)

     
  • At February 13, 2006 10:14 PM, Blogger X said…

    Oh, no! Please come back!

     
  • At February 14, 2006 6:51 PM, Blogger Not Quite Grown Up... said…

    I read your blog too. If you come back with a new address, be sure to share the new address.

     
  • At February 17, 2006 10:59 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Hey! I'm a mean texas math teacher... don't leave me out either!

    txdragnfly@yahoo.com

     
  • At April 19, 2006 12:15 PM, Blogger NYC Educator said…

    I'd love to see your reaction to the UFT's new addition to the contract, which it didn't bother running by rank and file, to give new math, science and special ed. teachers $5,000 signing bonuses and 400 per month housing stipends for the next two years.

    Because you've worked for NYC during the last two years, you're ineligible. So much for Klein's letter telling you how much he values your services.

     
  • At August 20, 2006 3:37 AM, Blogger X said…

    Can I have the new address??? I miss this blog.

     
  • At August 22, 2006 7:46 PM, Blogger Euclid said…

    I agree. A new school year and a new school? Let's read/write some more.

     
  • At March 08, 2007 3:37 PM, Blogger LeeBee said…

    Hey,

    I am an NYC reporter looking to write an article about a day in the life of an NYC educator.

    Please post your e-mail address somewhere so I can contact you!!!

    Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home